Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Deana: Baby steps toward finishes!

Yesterday I got Grand Illusion basted and began quilting it.  I also got 8 blocks done on Justin's Medallion to complete the middle.  I am SO GLAD all that paper piecing is done.  I like to paper piece but these were boring to me.  If you scan down a post you will see Marie's lovely Medallion done in blues and purples.

I should have some reindeer cut out to show soon.  It's Buggy Barn time!





I am linking up with freemotion by the River, Let's Bee Social,  and Esther's WOW!

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous quilt you are making!
    And your grand illusion quilt is so pretty! It really needed the plain sashings I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt! I enjoy just a little paper piecing but love the look!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.