Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

One basted, one on the frames, and one cut into strips!

Well, I reached my goals last week.  I was able to get this one basted and off the frames.

Here it is basted and ready to quilt this week.



I put my Dear Jane on the frames to baste.  I hope to get it basted this week or next.  Here is a video I want to refer to while quilting the large triangel areas.   It is the way my mother in law did hers and I loved it!

I also cut this quilt into strips.  I hope to get started sewing on it this week.

You can see my Little Caezar's Pizza Kit box in the back.  I love buying the frozen kits from fund raising groups and storing unfinished projects in them after the pizzas are baked.

My main focus for this week is to get Granny Went Star Crazy quilted.  It is pretty close because I worked on it a little each day last week.


I also hope to get these stars cut and sewn this week for my student's barn quilt.  I will use these stars as a means to show them how to cut out the barn blocks.


I am linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your Star Crazy colors sooooo very much. :) Which reminds me that I never put my blocks together after I finally finished making them all. . .

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.