Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 19, 2017

Deana: A few little things accomplished...

Hello Blogland!

I was absolutely shocked when I discovered that I haven't blogged for nineteen days!  Where has June gone?  Well, for starters,  I have not been home all month because my very first grandchild was born the first week of June and then I have had trainings the rest of the month!  I cannot believe that so much of my summer vacation has disappeared!

Well, here is what I have accomplished so far (which isn't very much):

One receiving blanket is crocheted around.


I put the final outside borders on these two quilts to prepare them for basting.
The Quilter's Garden quilt belongs to my mom.  Jodi's Lattice belongs to my sister.  I will be quilting them.



I have also spent a few hours machine quilting.  Pictures coming soon.

I really hope to have more to show soon.  If I haven't responded to your comments, I am so sorry.  I have not had time to even breathe.

Today's linkies:





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your grand baby!!!!
    Being a grandma ROCKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby love! Really like to blue quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.