Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Deana: Jeeps!

My daughter and her husband love to go rock crawling in their Toyota truck.  They also have a jeep.  They had planned to do their nursery in trucks but found out they were having a girl.  Colors immediately shifted and then I found some really cute girl jeeps online.  It sparked an idea for them to do her room in girly jeeps.  I created this crib quilt for them.  My son in law says it is a one of a kind for a baby and he is right.

I still need to add words "Born to Crawl" at the top and the baby's name at the bottom.  I also need to stitch around all those little pieces.  Her baby shower is in a week so I have not much time.  I will be plugging away on this little project all week.







Linking up with:

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning,
    You made a lot of progress this week! Last time I saw this quilt top it only had one jeep on it. It is so very cute and creative. I know they will all love it. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cool quilt for a baby girl. Hopefully she'll enjoy "rock climbing" too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple. Jeeps. What else is there to say? It looks adorable! Thanks for showing it off on MCM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what an adorable quilt for a baby girls whose parents love jeeps! She'll get an early start learning to love them, too. I hope you get it finished in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! yes! Jeeps! Awesome! And purple and mint are so pleasing to the eye.... looove

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect! Love all the jeeps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh! You are making the cutest quilts these days, Deana! LOVE the girly jeeps, and the sashing is super neat that you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable quilt !! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These jeeps are so cute and so much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable! The baby will love it as will her parents!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.