Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 5, 2017

Deana: Diamond Hill 2nd block glue basted

Yay! I am trying to catch up with Diamond Hill.  I really want to get everything at least glue basted this month if at all possible.  Last night I finished glue basting the second block.  It is also half way stitched down.




Here is my first block.  It is completely done, glue washed out, and pressed.



I also pieced another baby quilt top and cut the blocks for a twin to it.  The first one is at the quilt shop getting the holes in it for crochet.




I am linking up with Midweek Makers, Crazy Mom Quilts,  Can I get a Whoop Whoop,  Wednesday Weight Loss, and Finished or Not Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh my word those blocks are awesome!!!! I love the colors. And the baby quilts are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, sweet baby quilts - great color choices! Thank you for sharing on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work... Those baby blankets are fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your applique blocks! The poppy colors just pop against the soft grey. What an beautiful quilt this will be! Baby quilts are also fun to make aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your applique designs are so original and so beautiful. You are oh so, so, talented.
    I just love them.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.